We are without a doubt a diverse group of individuals. At Kindred Malta; over 25 nationalities are represented across a team of around 500 employees. With our plans to grow this team further and ensure a diverse workforce, we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to attract, engage and retain top talent.
Working alongside a local TA Lead, you’ll have end-to-end responsibility for recruitment (strategic planning, marketing, selection and interviewing) across various departments, collaborate with international stakeholders and continuously develop talent attraction plans to ensure that we offer a fast, friendly, and fair recruitment process.
If you seek to innovate, this role will enable you to unleash your potential! With several local and global scale projects across employer branding, HR operations, hiring training and many more, you will have a chance to lead initiatives and continue to develop your project management skills.
Kindred has adopted a hybrid working model, and this role combines working from home and our offices in Sliema.
What you will do
- Support the recruitment of a range of roles across the business (Commercial, Digital Marketing, and Corporate)
- Deliver innovative and fresh approaches to candidate sourcing with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion
- Partner with the global HR Operations team on talent acquisition activities
- Collaborate closely with People Services and continue to drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Research and identify talent marketing trends and work alongside Employer Branding team to create campaigns, organise events to continuously attract top talent
- Utilise metrics to inform hiring patterns and evaluate the effectiveness of all attraction tools i.e. job boards / social media
- Partner with managers to support them through the full recruitment life cycle, focusing on enabling good selection decisions in a timely fashion
- Deliver hiring training to internal stakeholders
- Take initiatives to support and lead internal HR projects both locally and globally
- Be passionate about the work you do, and your energy is contagious.
- Have relevant experience within a talent acquisition role in a vibrant, international, and fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and have the ability to always find ways of improving the quality of your and team’s work
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their individual teams needs and the technical specifics of each role
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills with fluency in English
- Ability to use and understand the great potential of social media and sourcing platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Stack Overflow)
- Understand the importance of candidates’ cultural fit on top of role fit and use that as a base for your work
- Re proactive, determined and confident in dealing with a range in internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and processes in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment
Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Kindred Group – KMP-64999