About the role
Kindred is looking to add a creative and technically sound marketing prospect to our existing SEO team. We seek a motivated individual to modify and execute SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategies for the Kindred brands in the Nordics, aiming to exceed the market KPIs. As an SEO Executive this person would demonstrate a strong ability to learn quickly, develop an interpretation of SEO needs, and eventually help relevant stakeholders do the same.
The role itself is part of an established SEO team our Tigne Point, Malta office reporting to the SEO Lead. The role requires the candidate to be organised, understand the bigger picture commercially, and take full responsibility of Markets’ performance from an SEO perspective. The candidate should be pro-active on initiatives and market relationships, analytical and data-driven, someone who can interpret performance metrics into new proposals or actions, with a significant degree of hands-on work solving problems and executing necessary solutions to rise above the competition.
What will you be doing?
- Own the SEO channel performance
- Report regularly on Market KPIs and flagging issues
- Be comfortable using a range of SEO tools
- Ensuring a high quality of work is maintained
- Execute thorough audits when required, seeking out opportunities
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, guidelines and algorithm updates
- Develop professionally and personally as part of a thriving team dynamic
- Work closely with the SEO Leads and Head of SEO and deliver to their expectations
How will you be measured?
- Search Visibility Index in your market
- Organic traffic to sites and proportion of Organic Search traffic to overall traffic
- New depositing player acquisition
- Personal OKRs
Who are you?
- Someone with a fair understanding of SEO
- Highly organised, self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); numerate with an understanding of cost control
- Problem-solving skills
- A basic understanding of the iGaming industry
- A creative and a pro-active thought process
- Native-level in either Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in English language (both verbal and written)
- Preferred experience doing a similar Search Engine Optimisation role
- A strong interest in the industry
- Worked well within a team environment elsewhere
- Experience with working with a CMS and in Excel
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience writing online content
Kindred Group – KMP-65110