The HR team is searching for a talented individual to provide HR guidance and support at our Malta office on a interim 6 month FTC. You will partner with line managers on all employee relations activities to deliver the HR roadmap, in conjunction with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) in talent, development, communications and rewards. This is an important role that will support the HR team in achieving Kindred’s current transformation strategy.
This vacancy is offered on a full-time, 6 month contract.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with the business and advise, guide and assist line management on employee relations issues, ensuring your guidance is best practice, consistent and commercially focused.
- Ensure that line managers are aware of and understand all HR processes and policies and guide and support them to ensure they know where to find all relevant information.
- Liaise with employees to promote all benefits, collecting feedback to ensure that we are offering an excellent benefits package to our employees.
- HR Roadmap:
- Assist the lead HR business partner with delivering all aspects of the HR Roadmap to the Malta office. This includes: staff budgeting (Opex), performance management, salary review and bonus processes (calibration), employee engagement survey and role benchmarking.
- Ensure the Talent Development strategy is supported with a focus on maximising individuals’ potential and discovering talent.
- Carry out local training on HR topics such as goal setting, bonus evaluations, the HRIS management system and support other training as required.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure their strategy is in line with resource planning, change management and organisation restructures.
- HR Service Activities:
- Work with the HR service partners and the Services ‘Hub’ to ensure that all HR services are delivered in a customer-centric manner.
- Understand HR Services processes in order to cover during periods of high volume, absence and annual leave of colleagues.
- Be an expert on the HR system, inputting and extracting data and reports for the business.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of all HR services, using feedback to gauge the business’ engagement and drive improvements.
- HR Projects:
- Work with the wider HR team, project managers and business leads to deliver HR projects.
- Work with HR and business stakeholders to lead projects assigned by the lead HR business partner.
- Policy and Governance:
- Maintain HR policies to align with global policies, relevant laws and our Kindred values and culture.
- Ensure compliance with local / EU employment regulations.
- Proven experience working in a similar role, advising and guiding the business.
- Good knowledge of the Maltese employment law and how to translate it to our HR policies and practice.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- A strong natural focus on delivering great customer service to our internal customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages.
- Ability to learn new software packages quickly.
- Experience with using HR software systems.
- Education to degree level (preferably in HR).
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation.
We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework.
Kindred Group – KMP-59284