What you will be doing?
- Own the quarterly planning process for our German speaking markets. Initiate and drive the quarterly campaign planning and present and the roadmap to attaining the agreed commercial goals
- Own the delivery of commercial metrics for the local market
- Implement a robust review process of the market performance on a weekly, monthly and a quarterly basis and update the line manager and key stakeholders. Initiate action, when the actual deviates from the budget, to align the performance to commercial objectives
- Have advanced understanding of the local P&L and the market performance on KPIs including, but not limited to, GWR, GC, NDPs, actives per segment, Bonus cost, NRR per segment.
- Function as the interface between the market and the Global Marketing Services (GMS) organisation ensuring that all local plans and requirements are embedded in the marketing strategy. Coordinate and lead the virtual teams of comprised of GMS and local market members
- Align local and GMS commercial and marketing strategy
- Monitor competition and market trends and insights
- Ensure campaign execution and delivery according to the agreed plan
- Ensure compliance with the local regulations regarding communications, KYC etc. developing communication campaigns with the marketing and legal teams
- Drive all marketing initiatives across GMS
- Inform GMS about all local marketing initiatives so that it can deliver consistent communication across all channels
- Develop a complete and in-depth understanding of the local market and customer drivers, preferences and motivations
- Obtain a full overview of all marketing activities happening in their markets
- Inform and educate the markets about the GMS initiatives taking place in the local markets
How will success be measured in this role?
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- OKR’s and team KPI’s such as revenue gross win, net retention rate, active customers, new depositing players and bonus spend.
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred’s sustainable and responsible growth
What will you need?
- Sound commercial and financial acumen, understanding of ROI and analytical approach
- Fluent German and English both in oral and written skills
- Strategic marketing thinker
- Reporting and analytical skills required
- Manage interests of multiple parties
- Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust
- Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Kindred Group – KMP-50081