We require a full-time Franchise Manager to ensure the efficient and effective operations of KFC within the set policy framework and in accordance with established procedures.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that all restaurant operations are running smoothly, carrying out structured visits in all KFC restaurants and following up on any issues with the respective Restaurant Manager.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by making sure that Franchise Standards of operations are met at all times.
- Liaising with the Human Resources Executive to make sure that restaurants are well staffed, and all employees are trained, developed and coached accordingly.
- Liaising with the Finance Manager and making sure that all financial costs are in control and prepare the annual budget reports.
- Liaising with the Marketing department to support promotional activities and ensure that campaigns are communicated efficiently.
- Be proficient on all technical and operational aspects
- Ensure that all stores are sales focused and ensuring maximum sales are achieved.
- Liaise with the Franchise to make sure all standards are in place and audits passed.
We are looking for an individual who is capable of generating new ideas and is driven to see them through completion. Candidate is to have 3 years’ experience in a customer oriented or managerial position.
KFC – KMP-46412