The selected candidate shall be carrying out assignments as directed by the Head Internal Audit.
The responsibilities, under the guidance of the Head Internal Audit or his substitute, include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing internal procedures and ensuring that inbuilt risk control mechanisms exist;
- Testing work practices to ensure compliance with internal procedures, and where applicable, with laws and regulations which could have an impact on operations;
- Identifying gaps in systems and procedures;
- Reviewing the reliability and integrity of information through systematic testing;
- Report in an objective manner on the findings of any audit carried out to the Head Internal Audit, making recommendations where appropriate and monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations.
On the job training shall be provided to the selected individual with the possibility of career progression prospects for the right candidate.
- Preferably have an Advanced level standard of education;
- Hold Ordinary level passes in five subjects;
- Be proficient in spoken and written English;
- Possess computer proficiency, in particular, Excel and Word module. ECDL certification or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Have good report writing and presentation skills;
- Be able to work discreetly, accurately and with minimum supervision and to communicate effectively in Maltese and English both internally and externally;
- Be over 21 years of age and hold a valid driving licence and be able to drive a manual car.
Kindly note that your application will be directly forwarded to the employer of this vacancy.
Keepmeposted – KMP-55492