Our client is a leading and very well-established local group of companies that is launching a mobility service which will revolutionize ride-hailing in Malta. This new operator will offer an enhanced service and unbeatable terms to both riders and drivers through the use of global technology and a state-of-the-art fleet. The core of the business will be centred around a cutting-edge mobile application.
This client is looking to recruit a key person who will be managing the roll-out, development and continuous improvement of the mobile application with the main development team located overseas. The role will also involve the overall ownership of the marketing plan and regular business to business engagement activities. The role is one of two key positions that will be the foundation of the business, directly reporting to the founders and board of directors.
What you’ll need to do:
- Be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, roll out and ongoing development;
- Communicate with and manage third party developers and agencies;
- Develop and execute a basic B2C marketing plan in collaboration with agencies;
- Manage digital and social accounts and profiles;
- Work with the founders and directors in executing a B2B strategy;
- Manage deadlines and delivery schedules;
- Manage marketing and development budgets.
What we think you should have:
- Experience in managing, developing or at a minimum overseeing mobile and desktop applications;
- Have a good understanding of development and experience in delivering digital products;
- Experience in scoping out and executing production processes for digital products;
- Experience or knowledge of basic digital marketing techniques, particularly with respect to achieving application download, usage and engagement;
- Be highly numerate and equipped to analyse digital performance data from multiple sources;
- Excellent command of English (both in writing and verbally);
- Practical approach with an ability to work under pressure;
- Use own initiative and work independently;
- Any experience in the mobility sector will be considered favourable.
Keepmeposted – KMP-51791