An established and reputable lawyer is looking for a smart, highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general office and secretarial duties
The person will also act as a personal assistant.
Both full-time and part-time applicants will be considered.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Logging or processing bills, expenses and invoices
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting the legal team with administrative duties
- Education: Minimum of A level standard English and Maltese
- Experience: minimum of 8 – 10 years of previous experience as a PA/ Secretary
- Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel and PC filing
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes
- Ability to organise tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Book keeping will be considered an asset
- Any previous experience in a law firm, any legal admin background and assisting in drafting contracts will be considered an asset
Keepmeposted – KMP-41622