The company is seeking to recruit a Pensions Administration Manager within the Pensions department.
The Manager will be mainly responsible to:
- Manage a team of Administrators, responsible for the take-on of new clients, investment of funds, payment of benefits and ad for all the pensions administration matters.
- Line management of the pension supervisors ensuring regular feedback, appraisals and one on one meetings.
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of constant improvement.
- Help train staff members to ensure that everyone is performing up to standard, coaching and developing when required to ensure team productivity.
- Work with the Compliance department to ensure that updates are implemented where required and shared with the team.
- Take the lead in getting up to date with new regulations and laws as required and be able to transpose such into processes.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration and deal with a wide range of queries from advisers and members.
- Resolve any issues arising from non-standard queries and policies.
- Implement process changes deriving from change in company policy or change in legislation.
- Preparation of correspondence with clients and their advisors and handling of complaints for review.
- Ensure the correct preparations of payment instructions and monitoring execution of instructions.
- Ensuring service level agreements within the department are met and meeting all regulatory deadlines.
- Relationship management covering both the advisers and clients.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a minimum degree or diploma in financial services.
- 3 minimum years’ experience within a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Competent manager of people and systems.
- Fully committed to accomplishing tasks.
- Proficient in professional English.
- Share the company values of team spirit, respect and learning.
- Possess the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
This position is offered on a full-time basis Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:30.
Salary range: Negotiable depending on experience.
The company will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate with an opportunity to work for a company that is the market leader within the industry.
Kindly note that your application will be sent directly to the employer of this vacancy.
Keepmeposted – KMP-59897