An established medical equipment and consumables importer, distributor and retailer is looking to engage an experienced Sales Manager on a full-time basis.
The Sales Manager’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the Retail and B2B Sales team.
- Ensuring that the Sales Team performs to the expected level at all times.
- Training and delegating tasks to the sales team.
- Assisting customers and providing accurate product information.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Preparing quotations and bids for private tenders as necessary.
- Visiting clients on a regular basis.
- Handling customer queries and complaints.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Recommending and displaying items that match customer needs.
- Managing point-of-sale processes.
- Actively participating in the receiving of new shipments.
- Staying current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Accurately describing product features and benefits.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
- Marketing the company’s services and secure new business opportunities.
- Meeting set sales targets.
Skills and qualifications required:
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales position with a medical equipment and consumables importer, distributor and/or retailer.
- Passionate about sales.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
A competitive salary package (including commission) will be offered to the right candidate.
Keepmeposted – KMP-75977