Our client is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join the team at head office. The selected candidate will be responsible for the company’s employee lifecycle, as well as the development and training of employees and will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager.
- Carrying out the recruitment process for different sections of the company – including interviewing, shortlisting, and selection
- Drafting employment contracts, addendums to agreements, and assisting in processing work permits where required
- Creating, implementing, and improving policies and procedures
- Overseeing employee relations, employee development, and taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Ensuring that employee records are kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting reports related to employee performance, payroll matters, and employee distribution
- At least 2 years’ experience working within an HR role
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and local employment law
- Knowledge of GDPR legislation
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment processes of foreign nationals will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written use of both the Maltese and English languages.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, the potential for career growth, and other benefits resulting from working with a group of companies.
Kindly note that your CV and application will be sent directly to our client.
Keepmeposted – KMP-52004