Our client is currently seeking to recruit an HR Officer to join their team.
Main purpose of the job:
The HR officer will develop the HR strategy across the whole of the business in support of the organisation’s aim, which is to attract, develop and retain the best employees to deliver excellent services to our clients.
Lead and manage the following activities:
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Compliance with employment law
- Work closely with the business to ensure close working relationships are established and to understand each service area’s resource priorities, requirements and opportunities.
- Identify HR issues and trends within the business and bring these to the attention of Senior Management
- Liaise with HR Head Office and contractors on offers of appointment, variations to contract letters and payroll
- Oversee facilities management
- Ensure staff adequately aware of health and safety policies and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent experience of working in a generalist Human Resources role including operations, recruitment and training
- Act with integrity and discretion, manage the need for confidentiality
- Commitment to promoting equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace
- Good at working under pressure and as part of a team
Keepmeposted – KMP-40812