Our client, which is a leading beverage manufacturer and distributor, is seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to run the Finance department of the company. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for compiling monthly management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts for both the manufacturing and distribution sections of the company. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for managing the company’s cash flow and stock reconciliation.
- At least five years experience in a similar post
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple complex challenges
- Ability to meet manage multiple finance assignments and meeting respective deadlines
Keepmeposted – KMP-49231