Karta Converters Limited is the leading paper converting company in Malta, manufacturing and distributing disposable hygiene products for both the domestic and away from home (AFH) sectors.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join on a full-time basis. If you are a dedicated and ambitious person with a passion for costs and inventory control, this position might be for you. This post calls for a responsible individual with an accounting background and experience in the manufacturing industry.
The selected candidate shall report directly to the Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Daily checking and inputting of production data.
- Compiling consumption / production reports.
- Capability of analysing variances reports generated by the system.
- Compile and monitor deficiencies in the consumption patterns.
- Carry out inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Carry out inventory spot checks.
- Assist the Finance Manager with any ad hoc reporting in line with the cost of sales.
The ideal candidates should:
- Be fluent in Maltese and English.
- Possess a good working knowledge in Microsoft Office especially in Excel application.
- Have a good accounting and mathematical background.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure efficiency.
Karta Converters Ltd – KMP-51678