Kane LPI Solutions is a leading administrator of life, pension and investment products and services. Kane LPI is a global financial services third party administration specialist with offices in Malta, Bermuda and Dubai. Kane LPI Solutions (Malta) Ltd is a recognised Fund Administrator.
Due to growth, Kane LPI Solutions is looking for Finance Officers to join their Finance team.
This role involves assisting in the accounting of the LPI transactions, preparing cash and fund reconciliations and ensuring compliance with relevant financial control regulations.
Working in the team the main duties will include:
- Daily maintenance of client accounts.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of client management accounts in accordance with client requirements and deadlines.
- Provide assistance with year-end audits and regulatory reporting in accordance with required deadlines.
- Reconcile all cash and movements to supporting documentation, ensuring financial control compliance.
- Provide general administrative services to client companies as required.
- Assist with the preparation of client documentation and reporting.
- Complete other responsibilities and projects as assigned – individually and within a team.
Candidates are required to have experience and have studied / are studying finance or accounts.
Kane LPI Solutions (Malta) Limited – KMP-39807