Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From the front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 900 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators to creating an entertaining experience for the end-user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
The selected candidate will form part of the Risk team in Malta on a full-time permanent basis. The team is responsible of analyzing punter betting patterns and behaviour plus shares the responsibility of the prematch and retail trading of our customers.
- Responsibility for the pre-match trading, retail trading and risk management of our Sportsbook product.
- To observe market movements and react accordingly.
- Analyzing and profiling the client base of our customers.
- University degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- Previous experience in sports betting / trading environment and/or a strong passion and knowledge of sports betting.
- Fluency in English.
- Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative is imperative.
- Selected candidates will be required to work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
An attractive remuneration package including bonus, health and life insurance as well as various other benefits will be offered to the selected candidates.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team in Malta please apply below.
Applicants should send a CV together with a cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Kambi Malta Limited – KMP-65133