Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From the front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 900 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators to creating an entertaining experience for the end-user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
The selected candidate will form part of the Kambi Logistics department in Malta on a full-time permanent basis. The Logistics Execution group covers all the most exciting sporting events for our partners worldwide. We are looking for champions – the most passionate, driven, and sports-minded professionals, to join our dynamic team.
- Creation and settlement of US markets for our partner operators.
- Build and improve guidelines / processes documentation related to US markets.
- Assisting in the handling of US markets scheduled on the day.
- Evaluating individual data and other competencies related to US markets.
- Coordinating with other departments in the setting up of new US markets.
Required skills and knowledge
- A strong passion and interest in American sports.
- A university degree, preferably in an Analytical / Business / Sports related field.
- Excellent command of the English language and effective written and oral communication.
- Excellent numerical, logical, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are desired).
- Flexible working schedule – weekend work is required.
- Applications from fresh graduates are welcome.
We would like you to have
- Desirable character traits.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Highly competitive mindset.
- Curiosity and confidence to ask well thought out questions.
- High attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity.
Note to fresh graduates
We understand that as fresh graduates you may not yet possess substantial work experience.
Considering this, we encourage that you demonstrate the listed skills and character traits by listing your extra-curricular activities and affiliations, voluntary work and academic achievements on your Resume / Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should send a CV together with a cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
Kambi Malta Limited – KMP-59340