Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team and help maintain the financial soundness of the organization. Collection and analysis of accounting data, accounts balance monitoring, performing reconciliations, as well as internal and external reporting are on the daily agenda.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Update accounts payable, A/P master data, and perform reconciliations;
- Posting payments on a regular basis;
- Support the accounting team in month-end and year-end closing procedures;
- Support the accounting team during annual statutory and tax audits;
- Be part, assist and collaborate with the payroll team aiming at a seamless payroll procedure;
- Send information, materials, documentation;
- Develop and maintain a filing system and records in electronic and paper form;
- Manage office systems and procedures;
- Contact for external parties, like Maltese authorities, estate agents, various vendors;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Finance or accountancy qualification / certificate (ACCA students will be considered);
- Up to 2 years of experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of efficiency and accuracy;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be considered a plus.
- Exciting and friendly work environment;
- Career and competencies’ development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package and bonus;
- Internal competitions and rewards;
- Team medical and life insurance.
Kaizen Gaming – KMP-64958