Kaikei International Ltd is a young company set up to be the accounting pool of an international group of companies involved in the financial services industry. It is responsible for carrying out the accounting and audit of several group companies as well as that of several clients. All accounting is done in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
Duties involved included:
- Doing audit work under supervision of qualified auditor
- Posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients in respect of accounting documentation, etc
- Preparation of ad hoc financial reports
- Finalisation of accounts up to trial balance stage
The ideal candidate would be one with some experience (one or two years) in accounting or audit, preferably with international clients. He/she needs to have a base of accounting theory but the job does not require fully qualified individuals. The candidate must be ready to work and form part of a small team of accountants.
Kaikei International Ltd – KMP-42879