United Human Resources Ltd, is a Malta registered and based company specialising in the provision and supply of manpower for the provision of outsourced services.
The company is the Human Resources hub of JWJ Investments Group Ltd, which was set up in response to the market’s need for skilled human resources for the hospitality, transport, and security sectors.
We are currently looking for an HR Administrator to join our rapidly growing team, to support the day-to-day activities.
We are looking for the right individual who is looking to boost their career and expand their knowledge within the HR industry, where you will be exposed to other sectors within the same field; ultimately, you will help run and improve our company’s HR functions and create a great working environment.
- Keep up and maintain the day to day filing system with employee records; leave etc.
- Collection of IDM and Jobsplus work permit documentation for the application process
- Store, copy and scan company policies
- Address face-to-face employees’ queries
- Publish and update job ads on careers pages
- Maintain Jobsplus and Shireburn system
- Assist our HR team with any related matters within the same position
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an HR Clerk, or similar junior role
- Good understanding of HR operations; work permits etc
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience in the role
JWJ Investments Group – KMP-78793