NCMB is a group of firms offering accounting, auditing, taxation and corporate services. The firm is made up of a young dynamic team offering a very friendly office environment and a lovely place to work, learn and grow.
Due to our growing corporate and taxation engagements, we are looking to recruit motivated staff.
You will be primarily tasked with the duties outlined below:
- Handling the administrative work in relation to clients for which the firm offers corporate services such as creating and keeping client companies’ registers up-to-date;
- Requesting, organising and managing corporate client meetings and taking minutes;
- Keeping continuous contact with such clients and making sure the firm is fully aware of any actions being taken by them;
- Preparing and submitting statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as required of a company secretary;
- Handling various processes with the malta business register;
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax returns for submission;
- Maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisors;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests in order to continuously ascertain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The profile we are looking for:
- Junior level with some experience working with a local accountancy, law and/or corporate services firm;
- Currently starting or about to start reading for qualifications in accounting and/or taxation;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong organisation skills and meticulousness.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered with yearly bonuses.
NCMB Consulting – KMP-78881