We are looking for an outgoing, reliable and confident individual to join our team as an Office Administrator. This role entails undertaking administrative tasks and providing adequate support to the JPA team to work efficiently and service our clients in the best possible way.
Good communications skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, flexibility and an aptitude to collaborate are what we are looking for.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Coordinating front-office activities, including taking calls and emails, and liaising with the rest of the team on such communications.
- Managing documents, filing and performing other clerical tasks.
- Supporting JPA’s teams, in particular the Public Relations (PR) and Communications team (more detail below).
Administrative duties in supporting the Public Relations team:
- Carrying out a variety of administrative duties in support of JPA’s Public Relations and Communications team.
- Providing support to the PR and Communications team with a view to enabling the team to fulfil its roles and responsibilities within the company and with its clients.
- Providing administrative and logistical support for various other public relations tasks and functions, including issuing media releases, preparing reports, and assisting in events and conferences.
- Monitoring and tracking the media in terms of PR coverage.
- Engaging in other activities and events as directed by the Head of PR and strategic communications.
Skills and attributes:
- Good written English and knowledge of Maltese.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Organised, efficient and good at time management.
- Demonstrable computer skills and good proficiency in MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Competent in prioritising and working with minimal supervision and is self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Attention to detail.
- Clean driving licence and use of own method of transport.
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally completed education up to post-secondary level and at least two years experience in an office administrator, office assistant or similar role.
This is a full-time (40-hours) role but flexible working hours can be discussed.
JP Advertising Ltd – KMP-74517