JoinwellFxb, a leading furniture company resulting from the merger between Joinwell and FXB, is looking for a Project Leader to join its Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the furniture, furnishing and finishings industry and possess excellent interpersonal skills. As the Project Leader, you will be responsible for implementing mainly furniture installations through to completion; including any necessary surveys, supplier orders’ confirmations, coordination of delivery and installation and snagging.
- Surveying the site against the designs and advising the Designers, customers and suppliers of any anomalies between the site and the designs.
- Assist in the taking of any necessary decisions to address the anomalies in the best interest of all parties.
- Following up on the above final decisions and ensuring that all parties are proceeding as agreed.
- Coordinate the installation to ensure that it efficiently reaches the expected quality levels.
- Follow up on any snagging requirements and ensure that these are completed in the shortest possible time.
- Collect feedback from the customers as well as generate own feedback to assist the company to achieve higher performance levels.
- Offer support to other teams on other projects.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a good working knowledge of surveying and CAD software.
- A can-do problem-solving attitude, looking for solutions rather than simply stopping at identifying issues and challenges.
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- Have a hands-on approach, possess an understanding of the technical intricacies of the products being assembled as well as being able to follow technical drawings to understand the progress of works and adjust where necessary.
- Positive attitude, good aptitude, and strong initiative that will integrate well with our existing group of outstanding professionals.
- Have an aptitude towards technology and seek technological innovation in the day-to-day.
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- Be fluent in English and preferably Italian.
Candidates would ideally have experience in projects leadership or coordination within the furniture or building industry, but training will be provided to ambitious individuals who lack the experience.
As an employer, JoinwellFxb is committed to the well-being of its employees and to their personal growth. Good remuneration is being offered to selected candidate.
JoinwellFXB – KMP-85324