We are looking for an organised Warehouse Assistant / Delivery Person to assist in the daily operations of the warehouse.
- Pack, stock, organise and rearrange products in the warehouse.
- Manage and handle consignments by checking goods against invoices and loading and unloading products.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Organise and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Submit all delivery paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Notifies Warehouse Manager of any problems encountered during delivery.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must be physically fit to lift and / or carry products.
- Requires the ability to deal with people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in Maltese and / or English.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Previous working experience in the upkeep of stores would be considered an asset.
- Must be available to work between 7 am and 3 pm, a minimum of 2/3 times a week.
John G Cassar Limited – KMP-71147