Jobsplus provides local jobseekers and employers with successful and rewarding work experiences by empowering, assisting and training job seekers; promoting workforce development; and assisting employers in their recruitment and training needs.
We are seeking to employ a Senior Clerk to join our Registration Services unit.
- Pass in at least 5 subjects at ordinary level / sec standard at MQF level 3 (minimum grade ‘5’), which must include passes in Maltese, English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Performing general office duties.
- Communicating effectively with Jobsplus clients.
- Dealing with the requests of Jobsplus clients (employers and jobseekers) calling at the respective job centres.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and e-mail requests and providing relevant support and information.
- Assisting and advising both jobseekers and employers when it comes to vacancies, schemes, training courses, online facilities and other services available through Jobsplus, Government departments and other institutions.
- Ensuring accuracy when entering and amending registration data in both manual and/or computerised systems.
- Registering clients on any part of the register and when necessary renewing part 3 registrations.
- Printing job adverts and updating the vacancy boards.
- Providing the requested Jobsplus documents, such as employer’s list and employment / registration histories, collecting payments and issuing receipts.
- Offering support with filling and inputting of details when it comes to engagement and terminations forms, vacancy profiles, and other Jobsplus forms.
- Replacing other registration, reception and NEA staff as necessary both at Hal Far and other Jobsplus outposts.
- Checking, verifying and filing of documents.
- Maintaining confidentiality with respect to all information / data that is accessible.
- Gathering and collating of statistics.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by management.
Jobsplus permit number: 765/2019.
Jobsplus – KMP-49213