Jobsplus provides local jobseekers and employers with successful and rewarding work experiences by empowering, assisting and training jobseekers; promoting workforce development; and assisting employers in their recruitment and training needs.
- To carry out in-depth interviewing with Jobsplus clients
- To assess skills / abilities of registrants so as to be able to facilitate their entry into the labour market
- To guide and draw up personal action plans
- To review personal action plan on a monthly basis
- To match the vacancies with caseload clients
- To place clients in jobs
- To meet and liaise with employers
- To conduct and administer recruitment exercises
- To maintain proper records and ensuring their easy retrieval
- To maintain effective communication with Jobsplus clients through correspondence
- To produce official reports as required
- To direct and supervise subordinates when required
- To appraise the performance of subordinates as required
- To provide support to the rest of the Division as and when required
- Organise activities according to the yearly plan and propose other activities and services according to clients’ needs
- Replaces other employment Advisors as necessarily
- Any other duties as required
- A recognised degree at MQF level 6, with a minimum of 180 ECTS / ECVETS or an appropriate, recognised, comparable qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English
- In possession of a clean driving license – category B
Jobsplus Permit Number: 610/2019.
Jobsplus – KMP-47095