J&J Holdings Ltd with interests in various industries, is seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer.
- Assisting the CEO in formulating the strategy of the organisation to meet overall goals and objectives;
- Manage the company’s financial planning;
- Manage the finance team, evaluating departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives, providing training, guidance and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely and knowledgeable manner;
- Ensures timely management reporting;
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s financial statements and statutory filings;
- Responsible for the formulation of internal control policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s budgets and forecasts;
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing;
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or red flags;
- Works closely with financial institutions concerning banking activity changes, enhancement and charges;
- Maintains good corporate relations with customers, vendors, banking institutions, auditors, related companies and other affiliates;
- Coordinates year-end audit with the Audit Committee and the external auditors and assists in the preparation of the audit schedules, data and information;
- Conducts internal audit processes, records and information;
- Responsible for the development of reports for management and relevant stakeholders; and
- Works on special projects as may be requested from time to time.
The candidates for the post must be a fully qualified and warranted Accountant.
They should possess the following requisites:
- Minimum Qualifications Required
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of computer based spreadsheets and reporting;
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures;
- Skill in public speaking;
- Skill in written communications;
- Must have spreadsheet reporting skills;
- Must have managerial skills and be able to function in a C-suite role;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality;
- Must be able to prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines while handling multiple tasks;
- Must have excellent accounting skills, strong organization and communication skills;
- Ability to function as a team player;
- Ability to function in a leadership role;
- Ability to work with scheduled deadlines;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum Accounting Experience Required
- Applicants must have 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
J&J Holdings Ltd – KMP-77578