Due to an increase in our business we are currently looking for an Operations Manager. While experience in a similar position will be considered an asset, training and assistance will be given to the selected person.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall day to day operations of security and logistics services. As a member of the management team the job holder will be expected to contribute to the development and implementation of policies and practices within the area of services and this in line with the organisational strategies; The job holder is expected to assist in the development of plans for operational activities. Implement and manage operational plans.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate along with a variety of benefits including:
- Health insurance;
- Access to company vehicle for the execution of his/her duties;
- Enhanced training and opportunities to career progress.
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of three (3) years in a management position;
- An accredited university degree in management and/or the equivalent;
- A good comprehensive knowledge of security services management and operations, develop and implement security and logistics management procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English languages
- Decision making ability to clearly communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, employees, and management of all levels within the organisation;
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems and have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent analytical and supervisory skills; strong time management, project management, critical thinking skills; strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment;
- Understanding of quality management principles;
- Procedural mindset.
JF Group – KMP-50192