We are looking for a mature candidate who can work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. Being a team player, possessing an eagerness to learn new processes and procedures, and having excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English are key qualities required for this role.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing employment license applications for third country nationals.
- Following up candidates to ensure that all required documents are obtained.
- Preparing Jobsplus engagement and termination forms.
- Informing other departments of all employee engagements and terminations.
- Preparing employment contracts.
- Updating and maintaining databases with all changes as required.
- Ensuring that all employee files are kept in order.
- Monitoring probation / contract periods of employees.
- Meeting with employees as required.
- Monitoring and controlling of vacation and sick leave.
- Compiling and sorting information received.
- Checking of data on timesheets.
Minimum one-year experience within the HR sector will be considered an advantage.
JF Group – KMP-59202