JF Group are looking for an experienced HR professional to form part of the top management of a dynamic and growing company.
The HR Manager will report directly to the COO and will together strive to achieve HR strategic goals as well as the ongoing HR day to day responsibilities.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following
- Ensure that existing HR policies and procedures are kept updated to ensure compliance with local legislation;
- Manage and undertake investigations regarding disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with Senior Management;
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results with other line managers;
- Maintain and update personnel records on matters such as employment history, leave, sick leave, performance appraisals, training and salary;
- Keep up to date with all employment legislation and regulation;
- Co-ordinate recruitment and selection processes;
- Responsible for issuing and distribution of memos to employees;
- Ensure all employee files contain all required documentation;
- Prepare, update and recommend any required changes to HR policies and procedures;
- Make time to interact with employees to help solve any issues they may be facing;
- Complete HR operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks to employees in the HR department and following up on work results;
- Identify training needs and co-ordinate employee training;
- Provide administrative support in relation to reports that may be required from time to time;
- Oversee payroll of employees and ensure that queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills Required
JF Group is a large group of companies employing a number of employees, therefore, it is imperative that the selected candidate should have:
- In-depth knowledge of local employment legislation;
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent plus 3 years of related experience in human resources;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to the extent possible in all human resources-related matters;
- Should be able to speak and write in both English and Maltese;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organisational and training abilities;
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and will be provided with adequate training. We also offer a high-quality working environment. The post offers a very competitive remuneration package, which rewards high performance and professional experience.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application below.
JF Group – KMP-64906