Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors (JMFA) delivers a personalised blend of investment and wealth management services to both private and institutional clients. JMFA are authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority and are a member of the Malta Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for the trading desk – dealing in Maltese and international equities and fixed-income instruments;
- Analysing local and international companies and preparing analytical / research reports;
- Liaising with the advisors, asset management team and dealing directly with clients with respect to the execution of trades;
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with the company’s best execution policy;
- Liaising with Malta Stock Exchange with regards to client’s queries and general trading issues;
- Represent the company during listed companies’ AGMs and stockbrokers’ meetings;
- Preparing market overviews and stock market round-up reports (daily / weekly).
- Preference will be given to candidates who hold an investment or finance-related university degree (or similar);
- Applicants must have a genuine interest in following the stock markets;
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail;
- Fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Positive and driven to succeed in the role.
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited – KMP-61320