Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited, a company licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority and a member of the Malta Stock Exchange is seeking to enhance its team of professional personnel.
In view of the expansion of its operations, a vacancy has arisen for a Finance Officer, on a full-time basis.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible and motivated individual to our finance team.
The role will consist of administering the day-to-day duties relating to the finance department, with a particular focus on fund accounting.
The responsibilities include:
- Processing of income payments
- FX conversions
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Posting and settlement of invoices
- Checking of monthly management fees due to the company
- Reconciling investment fund holdings
- Processing and reviewing subscription accounts
- Liaising with third-party service providers, such as banks and fund administration companies
- Issuance contract notes
- Assisting other team members in other operational tasks which may be assigned by management from time to time
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual with the ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure, with a hands-on approach to work and ‘can do’ attitude. You must also be a committed team player, meticulous and enthusiastic with a strong commitment to client service excellence.
- MQF Level 5 education
- Previous experience within a financial services or investment firm will be considered an asset
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- IT proficiency, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent written and spoken Maltese and English
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited – KMP-56535