Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited, a company licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority and a member of the Malta Stock Exchange is seeking to enhance its team of professional personnel.
A vacancy has arisen for a Finance Officer, on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a responsible individual to join our Finance team.
The role will consist of administering the day-to-day duties relating to the Finance department, with a particular focus on fund accounting.
The responsibilities include
- Posting and settlement of clients’ monies including FX conversions
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Processing of income payments
- Settlement of invoices
- Reviewing of fees due to the Company
- Reconciling investment fund holdings
- Processing and reviewing subscription accounts
- Following upon investment corporate actions
- Liaising with third-party service providers, such as banks and fund administration companies
- Assisting other team members in other operational and reporting tasks which may be assigned by management from time to time
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual with the ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure, with a hands-on approach to work and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You must also be a committed team player, meticulous and enthusiastic with a strong commitment to client service excellence.
- MQF level 4 education in Accounting or Finance
- Previous fund administration experience or experience with an investment firm will be considered an asset
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- IT proficiency, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- A dynamic working environment
- Medical insurance cover a employee assistance (ICAS)
- Flexible working hours
- Entertainment budget
- Team building events
- Training and development opportunities
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited – KMP-84787