In view of the expansion of our operations and ongoing growth, a vacancy has arisen for a – Client Relationship Executive within the Wealth Management department.
The successful candidate will be assisting a team of advisors who is responsible for providing a high level of service to wealth management clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting of investment proposals;
- Building long-term relationships with key clients;
- Scheduling of meetings with clients;
- Understanding client needs and liaising with advisors accordingly;
- Providing client support and handling client communications effectively;
- Addressing client concerns promptly and professionally;
- Liaising with the Compliance department in relation to compliance related matters;
- Ensuring that client requests are handled timely and accurately;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about products and services;
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
Applicants will be considered if they are in possession of:
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial services institutions;
- Analytical and good time management skills and the ability to work independently;
- Fluency in English and Maltese both verbal and written;
- A degree in Banking and Finance or other relevant area would be considered an asset;
- Experience in Client Relationship Management would be considered an asset, however, adequate training will be provided.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered commensurate with relevant experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic team within a well-structured organisation.
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited – KMP-47319