JD Operations Ltd is looking to recruit a full-time Operations Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the operations team in a timely manner in line with established procedures. The selected candidate shall also assist the executive management in decision-making by preparing a number of reports.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Directly responsible for day-to-day operations in areas of job tracking, customer relations, reporting and analysis.
- Data inputting / recording throughout internal systems.
- Issuance of invoices, credit notes and accounts receivable statements.
- Formulation of project summaries.
- Assist with budgeting reporting, profit and loss analysis and cash flow preparation.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships by communicating professionally through email correspondence et al.
- Assist accounts department with any queries that might arise.
- Having basic knowledge of accounts.
- Written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and Maltese.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, able to work under constant pressure, in a team and on his / her own initiative.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with exceptional attention to detail, are required.
JD Operations Ltd – KMP-85274