Jackpot.com is looking for a VIP Coordinator to join our Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, operating from the Malta offices, the VIP Coordinator will be responsible everything VIP. It’s a really great opportunity for someone who has customer support experience and is looking for the next step in their career.
We’re a start-up, and we’re looking for someone who wants a huge learning curve. We want a person who doesn’t back down in front of the huge challenges that come with working with start-ups, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company’s founders and other individuals who have a vast knowledge and experience in the business.
We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process.
If you want to walk this road with us and make a profound mark on a blossoming industry, contact us, you could be just what we’re looking for!
- Identify potential high-valued customers and proactively approach and target with personalised incentives.
- Welcome and onboard new VIPs to kick-start a long and lasting relationship.
- Retain VIP customers by identifying real-time opportunities and executing relevant promotions and rewards programs.
- Develop and execute VIP reactivation programs and incentives.
- Be the main point of contact with VIP and Potential VIP customers via email, SMS, chat and phone.
- Handle VIP customers’ queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in building and optimising a VIP and Loyalty Program.
- Assist with defining the criteria for Potentials and VIP Segmentation.
- Analyse KPIs for VIP and loyalty enhancement and report and recommend next steps for constant optimisation.
- Assist the compliance team with any communication needed around Responsible Gambling and Anti-Money Laundering procedures targeting VIPs and potential VIPs.
- A team player with a passion for excellence in customer service and loyalty.
- At least 1 year of experience in the igaming industry or working in a sales and customer care environment.
- A trustworthy and responsible individual who will be representing Jackpot.com as the face of the brand to our most valuable players.
- A positive attitude, great energy and drive is key.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Jackpot.com – KMP-54397