Jackpot.com has an exciting new full-time opening for the right person looking to develop their career in legal and compliance.
We are a start-up, and we’re looking for a person who doesn’t back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company’s founders and other individuals who have a vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process.
Reporting to our Head of Legal and Compliance, you’ll be playing an important part in the Compliance and Licensing functions of the business activity. Providing a full range of compliance support and overseeing, coordinating, and managing the local licensing projects to ensure the success and efficiency of such applications. You will work directly with the Head of Legal and Compliance to ensure that the company’s goals are met within the deadlines, ensuring the up-to-date licensing requirements records and managing a variety of licensing applications and compliance duties.
You will be required to:
- Work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance on ongoing projects to support the smooth running of the licensing applications in multiple jurisdictions, ensuring the companies regulatory compliance is in line with the licensing requirements.
- Prepare remote gaming license applications including drafting of policies and procedures, monitoring of the regulatory requirements, and implementation of the relevant measures to comply with the license conditions.
- Regular license maintenance tasks and duties to keep licenses in good standing, including preparing the licenses renewals, regulatory reporting’s, submitting notifications and events filing to the relevant regulator when necessary.
- Maintaining and up-keeping relevant compliance and regulatory matrix’s for the company and its group of entities, and providing these with the relevant compliance and regulatory advice from time to time, ensuring the company and its group of entities comply and implement such advice in accordance with the gaming regulations and licensing requirements.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, to keep the Head of Legal and Compliance, board of directors and senior officers/management informed of the operation and progress of the licensing application and compliance efforts.
- Conducting regulatory market research and providing relevant advice on specific markets of interest.
- Liaising with external advisors of the company in relation to licensing matters.
- Any other tasks that management might assign.
The requirements for this role are:
- At least 1 year experience in a legal or compliance-related role, preferably within the remote gambling industry with experience in gaming regulations and licensing procedures.
- Ideally a graduate with law degree (this a plus but not obligatory).
- High school diploma or equivalent. A college degree is preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent drafting, written and verbal communication skills with a native level proficiency required to produce high quality reports and memos.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently in rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with high-performance standards, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Can-do attitude, result-oriented person and effective under pressure with the ability to anticipate needs and seeks to improve work processes and proactively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgement with a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships.
If this role sounds like it’s been written for you, apply below.
Jackpot.com – KMP-65063