Jackpot.com has a rare opening for a super-creative Junior Content Writer who will work with our Marketing team. If you’re a wizard with words with an unrivalled passion for writing, we’d love to hear from you.
No industry experience is required as full training will be provided. So, if you’d like to use your talent to make a real difference to a blossoming brand, send us a covering letter, CV, and samples of previously published work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating catchy email and onsite copy that will appeal to our customers.
- Writing engaging marketing material for use in newspapers and on social media.
- Writing blog articles on a range of topics relating to lottery and beyond.
- Contributing creative ideas for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Working with designers and project owners to make their vision come to life.
- Implementing the brand tone of voice in all material.
- Understanding our product and communicating this through various channels.
You will need:
- To be a native level English speaker.
- Natural creative talent and a huge passion for writing.
- A demonstrated ability to write in a public forum.
- The ability to write in a smart, original tone with a great sense of humour.
- An interest in current affairs, marketing trends and social media.
- A keen desire to learn and grow in the content field.
Jackpot.com – KMP-66624