We’re a start-up, and we’re looking for someone who wants a huge learning curve. We want a person who doesn’t back down in front of the huge challenges that come with working with start-ups, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with individuals who have a really vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process.
Reporting to our Head of CRM and CRM Manager, you’ll work on the design of all marketing material for Jackpot.com including onsite banners, newsletters, emails and more. We’re looking for someone who wants to take ownership of the brand, ready to take whatever challenges arise and learn from them. You’ll be encouraged to get super creative and think outside the box, so it’s an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
- Develop creative concepts and execute effective designs that are within our brand guidelines.
- Design material to be used onsite and offsite for desktop, iPad and mobile such as but not limited to onsite banners, social media posts, email templates, display ads etc.
- Creatively use third-party game provider assets to create unique and engaging game thumbnails that are suitable and aligned with each market’s advertising regulations.
- Read and understand design briefs made by the CRM Manager or other stakeholders and collaborate effectively in order to suggest and create the best design solutions possible.
- Continuously stay up to date with new design trends and best practices.
- Create and maintain an organised image library, making sure all images saved follow a standard naming convention.
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the look and feel of our brands and ensure consistency by developing and maintaining strong visual language across all channels.
Who you are:
- You’re proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- You’re an artist and have a strong creative flair and passion for design.
- You have a strong consistent visual style approach.
- You’re curious and are constantly on the lookout for new design trends and best practices.
- You have excellent communication skills and a native level of English.
- You’re able to work independently and with minimal supervision whilst being a great team player and works well with different types of stakeholders.
- You’re able to prioritize and handle multiple projects at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
If you want to walk the start-up road with us, contact us, you could be just what we’re looking for!
If this role sounds like it’s been written for you, apply now below.
Jackpot.com – KMP-59605