Jackpot.com has an exciting new opening in Malta for the right person looking for the next step in their digital marketing career.
We’re a start-up, and we’re looking for a person who doesn’t back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company’s founders and other individuals who have a really vast knowledge and experience in the business.
We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process. Reporting directly to our Head of CRM and working closely with our co-founder, this role is a hands-on managerial role (we’re a start-up after all!) so you will be responsible for strategy and planning but you’ll also be executing.
You will be required to:
- Define CRM action plans, create roadmap of possible automated communications and ensure its timely execution.
- Establishing and prioritizing short, medium, and long-term projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals, and revenue targets, for the different markets.
- Lead the development, implementation, and routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, and other channels to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Work with external providers and manage the promotional calendar across all products.
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels to take CRM to the next level – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, best practices and items of interest.
- Ensure the achievement of KPIs as established by the Company.
The requirements for this role are:
- 2+ years of experience in the iGaming industry.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Able to take marketing decisions based on data analysis and evaluation.
- Excellent planning and organization skills combined with a great eye for detail.
- Able to work with multiple tools simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise different tasks.
- Be creative and constantly identify new opportunities.
- Able to work well in a team and build working relationships.
Jackpot.com – KMP-64062