Established in 1961, J.Calleja (Import & Export) Ltd has developed a top-class network and infrastructure of wholesale services in Malta and around the Mediterranean. The company has its own private label and imports several brands. Amongst the investments, the Calleja brothers are committed to offering no less than top-quality service, delivering goods in prime time and to our customers’ desires and satisfaction.
Over these years, J.Calleja (Import & Export) Ltd kept its business reputation by ensuring exceptional service at all times, whilst extending the product range to over 2,500 different items including foodstuffs, detergents and general household items.
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Accounts Clerk within our Finance department. The Accounts Clerk shall be responsible to perform the day-to-day duties related to the Accounts department.
Other tasks include:
- Performing day to day duties to the Accounts department.
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchase, and nominal ledger.
- Handling office stationery management and other similar tasks.
- Processing and issuing invoices as directed by superiors.
- Performing filing, cashiering transactions and reconciliations.
- Assisting colleagues and superiors as required to ensure that end of month deadlines are met.
- Eye for detail.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A’ level education and / or AAT qualification in Accounts.
- ECDL qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Healthy work-life balance – Finance department hours 7 am-3 pm.
J Calleja Import & Export Ltd – KMP-61234