IZI Group plc, Malta’s leading gaming company, is now looking for an Online Gaming Manager to lead our online operation.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the revenue targets of the Group online operations split into ARPU from sports betting, casino and lottery.
- Coordinate and support the daily operational tasks across, online casino, sports and lottery verticals.
- Coordinate and finalize the casino games portfolio including placement of games on various pages on the website.
- Manage releases, lobby management and evaluation of game performance to ensure that the game portfolio is effective.
- Liaising with game providers regarding product-driven campaigns, including exclusive campaigns, network campaigns, launch of new games and overall general game information.
- Assist in the project management of onboarding more game service providers.
- Complete regular market competitor analysis as part of the overall strategy to determine goals for the online operation of the Group.
- Propose and execute casino campaigns from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting and optimization in coordination with our project managers.
- Assist the Marketing team in setting up campaigns.
- Assist in the testing of on-going casino development functionalities.
- Be the main contact for escalations coming from the CS team.
- Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities.
- Manage the overall internal processes and strategies connected to life cycle management and customer segmentation, loyalty management and retention rate, and churn prevention with a special focus on key segments.
- Manage the acquisition and retention strategy for the online operations of the group, including amongst others the execution of acquisition tools such as welcome bonuses and retention tools such as reload bonus respectively.
- Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end-to-end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results).
- Constant evaluation of campaigns to improve the efficiency and ROI of each campaign.
- Manage the visibility of promotional activities of the respective websites to ensure the effectiveness of promotions offered via the different channels, including elements such as banners and overall promotions.
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience and maximize activity with the aim to generate a return on investment from the marketing campaigns and increase customer lifetime value in the process.
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
- Undergoing training in the use of various systems and tools required to perform the relevant duties.
- Assisting the Management with other projects and duties where required.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
We are looking for a talented person who
- Have at least 3-5 years of Gaming industry experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Gaming products (casino, slots, sports, lottery).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, internal tools).
- Ability to multi-task and handle high-pressure situations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Analytical and action-oriented.
- Have considerable team-leading experience.
IZI Group – KMP-78726