At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to deliver best-in-class marketing activities from brand and PR campaigns, internal comms, and events management to join the Marketing team.
- Manage and be responsible for 4 key marketing channels.
- Work closely with our PR agency to deliver best-in-class PR content – both on an earned and paid level to ensure coverage from key B2B and B2C gaming publications.
- Great understanding of the iGaming publications – paid plans and awards events.
- Establish events strategy (digital vs physical events) – plan and execute the selected events by working closely with vendors, organisers and key third parties.
- Assure proper exposure is achieved from the event.
- Required to attend all events including set-up, break-down, and running of the event.
- Work closely with our internal HR teams to manage all internal comms for the company.
- Brand and corporate stories such as CSR, company level stories.
- Set short term and long-term strategies per activity – along with relevant KPI to track success.
- Responsible for all campaign plans and deliver initiatives related to the 4 key channels.
- Set up a calendar of activities that matches strategies and key events.
- Create and manage marketing budget per activity.
- Responsible for vendor negotiation and contract execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5-8 years work experience.
- Experience in iGaming is a must.
- Strong experience in PR and event at mid-management level.
- Project management skills: coordinate internally / externally with relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion / strong vendor management skills.
- Ability to represent the organization and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve challenges in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally – able to write strong content in English and produce long-form written pieces.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information related to paid media or KPI.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish to. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep morale high and our culture alive.
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by email on email@example.com.
iSoftBet – KMP-59689