ISD is one of the leading companies specialising in Alternative Energy. The company boasts over 60,000 clients and is looking to recruit an aspiring technician on a full time basis.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Have a positive attitude towards work, their colleagues and life in general
- Take a pro-active approach towards problem-solving and fault finding
- Be very hardworking
- Self-driven and work on own initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Remote and on-site troubleshooting of solar systems;
- Minor repairs of solar water heaters;
- Servicing of reverse osmosis systems;
- Basic product repairs;
- Liaising with office team members and ensuring timely assistance.
Qualities and skills:
- Good time management;
- Must be fluent in Maltese.
What you need to have is:
- A good level of computer literacy;
- A valid driving license;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment and willing to learn.
- Willingness to work outside and at heights.
It is also desirable that you possess:
- A minimum of one year experience within field support;
- Strong customer centric approach to service delivery;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
The candidates who join our team and perform brilliantly will be given the opportunity to further their studies, attend product seminars in Malta and abroad, get more qualified and take their career to the next-level.
ISD Company Limited – KMP-38922