The individual for the Valletta Market will assist in the advertising and developing / implementing strategic plans to maximize profitability and footfall by initiatives taken through marketing and entertainment which will include data collection of external and internal markets to have a competitive advantage / innovation in the current industry.
Responsibilities also include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, planning of entertainment, meeting new possible suppliers, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies and meeting marketing and sales human resources objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the Company’s brand and drives strategies to increase exposure by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the Company through all types of media channels.
- Handling of all social media.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the Company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Managing all that is related to Marketing and Sales.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by conducting regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Organising events to increase footpath levels.
- Organizing and planning of in-house entertainment and events.
- Supporting the Food and Beverage team.
The ideal candidate would:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Sales and Marketing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to produce promotional literature to sell the products.
- Knowledgeable on the history of Malta and Maltese culture.
Is-Suq tal-Belt – KMP-65180