We are looking to recruit an energetic and self-motivated HR Administrator to join our growing team. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee records.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Handling all employment engagement and termination formalities.
- Employee sick and leave recording.
- Dealing with staff queries in relation to HR matters.
- Managing all filing in relation to HR.
- Assisting the HR team with other ad hoc requests.
- The administration of payroll and related reports.
- Applicants should have basic knowledge of the HR function and successfully completed their post-secondary level of education.
- ECDL certificate, proficiency in excel will be considered an asset.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attempts and processes tasks with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in using Dakar payroll system is considered an asset.
Is-Suq tal-Belt – KMP-41201