We are now looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team. The prospective candidate will form part of the Food and Beverage team of Is-Suq tal-Belt, which is located in Valletta.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices as well as on the menu / products.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customers’ requests.
- Appraise employees’ performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- To ensure that the company’s HACCP and health and safety procedures are implemented always.
- Setting and monitoring the outlet targets and objectives.
- Developing new ideas for service and products to maintain a competitive and leading edge.
- Assist food and beverage servers in any means necessary to provide a great service to all customers.
- Assisting the Senior Supervisors and Manager in planning and setting up special events.
- Overseeing cash and stock control are consistently in line with company policy.
- Ensuring time schedules and timesheets are compiled accurately and accordingly, whilst controlling payroll and operating costs according to budget.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Possess a drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communicators to manage a team in a high-volume environment.
- Ambitious, reliable, self-motivated and shows initiative at all times.
- Flexible and able to work any hours required and at any section assigned to by the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Previous experience in a catering environment.
Is-Suq tal-Belt – KMP-60105