We are looking to recruit an energetic and self-motivated Chef De Partie to join our growing team. The selected candidate will be responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen, manage a small team of workers and ensure that work station is well organised at all’.
The Selected candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Preparing menus in collaboration with Senior Sous Chef and colleagues.
- Ensuring adequate of supplies at the respective cooking station.
- Preparing ingredients such as vegetables, spices etc. to ensure sufficient availability.
- Contributing to the presentation and/or creation of existing and new dishes accordingly.
- Optimizing the cooking process giving due attention to speed and quality
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a culinary school diploma.
- Have excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge of best cooking practices.
Is-Suq tal-Belt – KMP-41649