Are you an experienced business development leader who is a strategist at heart? This role could be for you.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Strategy and New Market Entry to help our client expand their ever-growing geographical footprint. You will be at the front of the company working hand-in-hand with the Executive team.
You will dedicate your time to new market entry, to existing market expansion and to the introduction of new verticals into their product mix. Your top priorities are driving sustainable revenue growth and increasing profitability. Such growth will be achieved by partnering with and coordinating across internal subject matter experts.
About our client
Our client specializes in the online casino industry by providing entertainment through its gaming products (including sportsbooks to be added soon) and is located in Sliema.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing a predictable, repeatable, and scalable end-to-end market entry plan with a focus on revenue growth, profit, brand and customer satisfaction.
- Build business cases to facilitate decision making; ensuring ROIs are established and measurable.
- Develop, forecast, and implement quarterly and annual business development plans, metrics, dashboards and KPIs and communicate progress regularly with the Executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct research and prioritize targeted market entry and new product offering based on pre-agreed factors.
- Evaluate possible Merger and Acquisition opportunities.
- Lead business optimization initiatives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback to all internal stakeholders and partners.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Online casino market knowledge.
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance topics.
- Well-connected in the iGaming sector.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- High sense of emotional intelligence.
- Proficiency in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
IRIS THAUMAS – KMP-67820