Invicti Security, a global leader in web security, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing Sales team.
As a Solutions Engineer with Invicti, you’ll be responsible for working side-by-side with our Account Executives to close large deals and make an even larger impact on our business. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor to customers during the sales cycle, ensuring that the solutions they select provide them with maximum value.
You’ll be the technical product expert with the ability to handle tough objections and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus. This position focuses on closing high-impact deals, but the customer should always come first.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with Account Executives on key Accounts to drive deals and influence ARR.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Engineering, especially with regards to product feedback.
- Educate customers on the value of Invicti’s solutions through tailored product demonstrations or test scans.
- Lead security evaluations and respond to security questionnaires.
- Work with customers to validate technical requirements through trials and testing.
- Serve as a leader of the function across the company.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years as a pre-sales engineer in the B2B SaaS security space.
- Strong technical acumen, with at least 1 work experience in security (i.e. sec dev ops, security researcher, penetration tester, etc.).
- Demonstrated track record of success.
- Familiarity with the security space is a plus.
- Familiarity with integrations and APIs is a plus.
- Experience using CRMs preferred.
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman!
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings!
- An office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace.
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks.
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth.
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Invicti Security – KMP-62452